SUD Evolution Index du Forum
SUD Evolution
Cette alliance est la wing de l'alliance SUD, deuxième alliance du jeu

SUD Evolution Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: figured I would be OK if I just parred out." ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SUD Evolution Index du Forum -> Espace Voyageur -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Oct - 03:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: figured I would be OK if I just parred out." Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling repeatedly disparaged Magic Johnsons HIV-positive status in an interview that aired Monday, saying he was not a fit role model for children and dismissing his work in business and charity. The interview with CNNs Anderson Cooper was meant to be a mea culpa in Sterlings first public comments since racist recordings emerged last month and earned him a lifetime NBA ban, but when the subject turned to Johnson, who was mentioned in the recordings, Sterling is anything but apologetic. "Hes got AIDS!" Sterling said loudly at one point, cutting off Cooper as the interviewer attempted to cite Johnsons accomplishments after Sterling asked, "What has he done, big Magic Johnson, what has he done?" Sterling changed course briefly during the interview to call Johnson "a good person," but resumed his criticism. "He acts so holy," Sterling said. "He made love to every girl in every city in America, and he had AIDS, and when he had those AIDS, I went to my synagogue and I prayed for him, I hope he could live and be well. I didnt criticize him. I could have. Is he an example for children?" Cooper corrected Sterling, explaining that Johnson was HIV-positive but did not have "full-blown AIDS." Sterling briefly adjusted his language but not his tone. "What kind of a guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he catches HIV. Is that someone we want to respect, and tell our kids about?" Sterling said. "I think he should be ashamed of himself." Johnson, who is scheduled to appear on Coopers show to reply on Tuesday, wrote on his Twitter account that "Id rather be talking about these great NBA Playoffs than Donald Sterlings interview." Johnson later Tweeted, "After this week, no more Sterling talk." The comments earned Sterling a quick rebuke from NBA commissioner Adam Silver, who handed down a lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine against Sterling last month. "I just read a transcript of Donald Sterlings interview with Anderson Cooper and while Magic Johnson doesnt need me to, I feel compelled on behalf of the NBA family to apologize to him that he continues to be dragged into this situation and be degraded by such a malicious and personal attack," Silver said. "The NBA Board of Governors is continuing with its process to remove Mr. Sterling as expeditiously as possible." Just a day earlier, Johnson and the commissioner sat together at the Clippers playoff game against the Oklahoma City Thunder, though Johnson had Tweeted that he would never again attend a Clippers game while Sterling was owner. Brendan Perlini Jersey . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. Arizona Coyotes Gear . Jagr had a goal and two assists, Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals as the Devils rallied past the Washington Capitals 5-4 Saturday night. http://www.coyotesauthority.com/authentic-keith-tkachuk-coyotes-jersey/ .com) - Will Conant booted a 39-yard field goal as time expired and Air Force played spoiler with a 27-24 win over 21st- ranked Colorado State on Friday. Max Domi Jersey . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. Oliver Ekman-Larsson Jersey . Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. ENDICOTT, N.Y. -- Bernhard Langer rallied to win the Dicks Sporting Goods Open on Sunday for his fifth Champions Tour victory of the year, while Kevin Sutherland followed his tour-record 59 with a 74 to drop into a tie for seventh. The 56-year-old Langer played all 54 holes without a bogey, closing with a 6-under 66 for a one-stroke victory over Woody Austin and Mark OMeara. Langer finished at 16-under 200 at En-Joie for his 23rd career victory on the 50-and-over tour. "It doesnt happen very often you go through a tournament without a bogey," Langer said. Sutherland, the second-round leader, had five bogeys -- four on the first 10 holes -- and three birdies in the final round. Playing his third Champions Tour event since turning 50 in June, he finished at 12 under. Sutherland said he was pressing too much early. "So, I made some dumb bogeys," Sutherland said. "Just got myself behind early. I was surprised I didnt play better today. A lot of energy was expended (Saturday) and I think I had a hard time just getting into the round." Langer said he really wasnt watching the leaderboard. "I knew I was close," Langger said.dddddddddddd "I just tried to keep my head down and make quality shots. When I looked at 16, I saw I was one up on someone who had already finished the round and figured I would be OK if I just parred out." That he did, and won for the first time with his daughter, Christina, serving as his caddie. "I was more nervous for her than for me," Langer said. "We hadnt won a tournament with her caddying, though Ive won a couple with my son. Its always special when your kids are caddying." Christina is a junior at Florida Atlantic University. Austin had a 65, and OMeara shot 66. Langer, tied for fifth with Bob Charles on the tour victory list, earned $277,500 to increase his tour-leading total to $2,652,520. The German has three victories in his last five starts. Steve Lowery had a 72 to tie for fourth at 13 under. After challenging Langer for most of the round he hit into the pond on the par-3 14th en route to a double bogey and dropped another stroke on the par-4 15th. Lowery birdied Nos. 7, 8, 9 and 11 to take a one-stroke lead at 15 under. On the 14th, Langer made a 20-foot birdie putt for a three-stroke swing. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Oct - 03:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SUD Evolution Index du Forum -> Espace Voyageur -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006