SUD Evolution Index du Forum
SUD Evolution
Cette alliance est la wing de l'alliance SUD, deuxième alliance du jeu

SUD Evolution Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: changing and whether youre a changing and whether youre acoa ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SUD Evolution Index du Forum -> Espace Voyageur -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: changing and whether youre a changing and whether youre acoa Répondre en citant

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman said Monday that Jay Cutler will sit out the next game but remains the No. 1 quarterback despite backup Josh McCowns strong play. Trestman also said star linebacker Lance Briggs is "a couple of weeks away" from returning from a small fracture in his left shoulder that has sidelined him the past three games. The Bears expected him to miss six weeks, and Trestman said he remains on schedule. Chicago visits St. Louis this weekend. Cutlers status has been a topic of conversation because of his expiring contract, groin and ankle injuries, and McCowns performance. But Trestman insisted hes in no danger of losing his job. "Jay is the quarterback of our football team and Josh is the backup quarterback, and the three of us all know that," Trestman said, echoing McCowns comments after Sundays overtime win over Baltimore. "And that hasnt changed. Its not going to change." Cutler tore his left groin muscle against Washington on Oct. 20 and sat out the next game at Green Bay two weeks later. He returned earlier than expected against Detroit on Nov. 10, only to suffer a high left ankle sprain in the first half. McCown came in for the Bears final drive in that game and threw a touchdown, only to have a two-point conversion fail in a two-point loss. He got the call again for Sundays overtime win over Baltimore and played well in a game that included a long rain delay. Hes 2-0 as a starter and has a 100 rating with five touchdowns and no turnovers in four appearances, but like Trestman, he has insisted that hes not taking Cutlers job. Besides Cutler and Briggs, Trestman said defensive tackle Stephen Paea is week to week after leaving Sundays game with a toe injury thats been an issue for him for much of the season. So is defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff, who signed over two weeks ago and is coming off a season-ending groin injury last year with Dallas. Trestman also said defensive end Shea McClellin (hamstring) "should get out this week and start working on Wednesday" after missing the past two games. Jorginho Jersey .J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract. Ethan Ampadu Jersey . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Victor-Moses-Jersey/ . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss. Eden Hazard Jersey . -- Jesse Lussier scored 8:24 into overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads erased a four-goal deficit to beat the host Val-dOr Foreurs 6-5 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. David Luiz Jersey . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid.Ricky Foley is back among the CFLs elite pass rushers.The Saskatchewan Roughriders veteran defensive end is fifth overall in sacks with 11, just one off his career-best. Foley, 32, of Courtice, Ont., was named the leagues top Canadian in 2009 when he recorded a CFL-high 12 sacks while with the B.C. Lions.The six-foot-three, 258-pound Foley has also recorded 51 tackles this season, which is 18 behind his career-high of 69 recorded in 11 with the Toronto Argonauts. While that mark would appear safe considering Saskatchewan has just two regular-season games remaining, Foley needs just one more tackle to post the second-best total of his nine-year CFL career.But after registering a combined 10 sacks over three campaigns with Toronto (2010-12), Foley is at double-digits in a season for the first time since 09 and has recorded 19 sacks (and counting) since joining the Riders as a free agent prior to the 13 campaign. However, thats of little solace to the former York Lions star, who figures hes left more on the field this year.Ive had nagging issues, I wouldnt say injuries because I didnt miss time but Ive been battling a lot of things this year, Foley said. I pulled a glute muscle (in 26-13 loss to B.C. on July 12) that I played through and looking at the film I felt I missed a lot.I probably should be around 20 (sacks) right now but you know, double-digits is still really good. I think Ive put together some good games.Saskatchewans defence has made life miserable for quarterbacks this year. John Chick has led the way with a CFL-leading 14 sacks, two ahead of teammate Tearrius George and three in front of Foley. Having to face three top pass-rushing threats certainly presents a challenge for a rival offence.Its almost like pick your poison, Foley said. But the best thing is we know if one of us gets it going, the others will be like, OK, go be that guy and Ill cover for you and let you go.Its a pretty good deeal like that.ddddddddddddFoley has developed quickly into a top pass-rusher. He didnt start playing football until he got to York and estimates he played roughly 20 games with the Lions before being drafted fourth overall in the 06 CFL draft by B.C.I played special-teams most of my first few years with B.C. so I dont really think I have much mileage on me, Foley said. Ive learned how to train now, how to take care of my body, how to eat properly.And that theres more than one way to win a Grey Cup. During his time in Toronto, Foley was required to do more in former defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones scheme than just get to the quarterback. There were times he had to drop into coverage and allow a teammate to blitz from a different point on the field.While Foleys sack total suffered, he did secure a championship ring, being named the top Canadian in Torontos 35-22 victory over Calgary in the 100th Grey Cup game at Rogers Centre in November 2012.Ive taken something from that to where its easy for me to drop into coverage and I dont question it, I just do it, Foley said. I understand it and my football knowledge is much more vast for playing in that system.And I think Chris Jones (now Edmontons head coach) learned from it because you look at his line in Edmonton and hes rushing four guys the whole game. The game is always changing and whether youre a coach or player, youre always learning and expanding your knowledge regarding what works.Foley has been part of three Grey Cup-winning teams — 06 with B.C., 12 with Toronto and last year with Saskatchewan.Its weird because I used to have a career goal in mind to lead the league in sacks, Foley said. I did that in 09, then I wanted to win championships every year so its hard to say if this is going to be my best year.If Im close to the (sack) total of 09, which I am, and we can get to the Cup, then yeah, I will consider it my best year for sure. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SUD Evolution Index du Forum -> Espace Voyageur -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006